Booking Policy Terms and Conditions
- Guests must be ready to board the coach at least 15 minutes prior to departure. We cannot accommodate a late arrival past the scheduled departure time. Guests running late or cannot make it for departure time, must call our service centre at 604-326-1616 to reschedule for a later coach (subject to availability). If the guest misses the last coach of the day, Skylynx is not liable for hotel or alternative transport fees. We will reschedule guest on the next available Skylynx service the following day at no additional cost. Please note that we do not refund missed departures.
- All personal property is carried aboard the bus at Guest's own risk. Skylynx is not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen personal items, and no compensation will be made regardless of cause.
- Drugs, alcohol, tobacco, cannabis and vape products are strictly prohibited inside the bus. Passengers who appear under the influence of drugs, etc., will be refused service.
- Guests are expected to exhibit courtesy and consideration for their fellow travelers during their trip. Phone calls and conversation must not disrupt the experience of other travelers and must be kept at a low volume level. Audio playback on personal electronic devices is not permitted without headphones.
- All staff member instructions must be followed during boarding and transit. Skylynx reserves the right to remove any passenger who, in its sole opinion, is exhibiting unacceptable behavior or who fails to follow staff member instructions. Guests whose loud, boisterous or aggressive behaviour might be considered a threat to the driver or other passengers will be refused.
- While every effort is made to adhere to the published schedule it may change without notice and Skylynx assumes no liability whatsoever for any inconvenience or expense associated with interruptions, delays or cancellation of service arising from road closure or hazards, weather, traffic, mechanical breakdown, or conditions beyond its control and assumes no responsibility for acts or omissions of others.
- Dogs qualifying under British Columbia’s Guide Dog and Service Dog Act are allowed free of charge. Visiting dogs and handler teams may apply for certification by submitting an Application for a Guide or Service Dog Certificate prior to arrival. Therapy and emotional support animals, including dogs, are not eligible for certification.
- Luggage bag are subject to the dimensions of 50 pounds (22.7 kgs) and a maximum length of 62 inches (158cm). Each Guest may also bring one carry-on bag measuring a maximum 9x16x20 inches (23x40x51 cm) and must be storable in the bus overhead compartment. Please be advised that these dimensions are smaller than a typical commercial airline overhead compartment but will generally accommodate a briefcase, computer bag, or backpack.
- If we are unable to fit any item on the bus, we reserve the right to transport it on a later bus.
- We reserve the rights to operate coaches which do not have Wi-Fi available, on-board washrooms or with extra legroom.
- All guests must present government issued photo identification or a credit/ debit card that matches the guest's name on the Skylynx trip manifest. Additionally, guests must show their ticket by either printing their ticket in advance or displaying on a mobile device.
For questions, please contact us at: email@example.com or 604-326-1616