Booking Policy Terms and Conditions
- Unless you have purchased our ‘Flexi-Ticket’ add-on product with your booking, tickets cannot be changed and are non-refundable. The Flexi-Ticket option allows you to change your booking up to 24 hours prior to either your outbound or return departure (subject to availability) free of charge. The Flexi-ticket option also allows you cancel your booking up to 24 hours prior to the original outbound departure time and receive a full refund (less the cost of the Flexi-Ticket add-on). Call our Service Centre on +1 604-326-1616 or use Live Chat to add Flexi-Ticket to your booking or to make any other changes.
- Guests must be ready to board the coach at least 15 minutes prior to departure. We cannot accommodate a late arrival past the scheduled departure time. Guests running late or cannot make it for departure time, must call our service centre at 604-326-1616 to reschedule for a later coach (subject to availability). If the guest misses the last coach of the day, Skylynx is not liable for hotel or alternative transport fees. We will reschedule guest on the next available Skylynx service the following day at no additional cost. Please note that we do not refund missed departures.
- Fares may be subject to additional charges including service fees, optional extras if selected, and taxes.
- All personal property is carried aboard the bus at Guest's own risk. Skylynx is not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen personal items, and no compensation will be made regardless of cause.
- Drugs, alcohol, tobacco, cannabis and vape products are strictly prohibited inside the bus. Passengers who appear under the influence of drugs, etc., will be refused service.
- Guests are expected to exhibit courtesy and consideration for their fellow travelers during their trip. Phone calls and conversation must not disrupt the experience of other travelers and must be kept at a low volume level. Audio playback on personal electronic devices is not permitted without headphones.
- All staff member instructions must be followed during boarding and transit. Skylynx reserves the right to remove any passenger who, in its sole opinion, is exhibiting unacceptable behavior or who fails to follow staff member instructions. Guests whose loud, boisterous or aggressive behaviour might be considered a threat to the driver or other passengers will be refused.
- While every effort is made to adhere to the published schedule it may change without notice and Skylynx assumes no liability whatsoever for any inconvenience or expense associated with interruptions, delays or cancellation of service arising from road closure or hazards, weather, traffic, mechanical breakdown, or conditions beyond its control and assumes no responsibility for acts or omissions of others.
- Dogs qualifying under British Columbia’s Guide Dog and Service Dog Act are allowed free of charge. Visiting dogs and handler teams may apply for certification by submitting an Application for a Guide or Service Dog Certificate prior to arrival. Therapy and emotional support animals, including dogs, are not eligible for certification.
- Door to Door service in Whistler is offered for selected properties only and will incur an additional fee of $10 per person for a one-way trip or $20 for a return trip. Guests being picked-up in Whistler must be ready 15 minutes prior to the specified pick-up window.
- Guests are limited to one checked bag of 50 pounds (22.7 kgs) and a maximum length of 62 inches (158cm). Each Guest may also bring one carry-on bag measuring a maximum 9x16x20 inches (23x40x51 cm) and must be storable in the bus overhead compartment. Please be advised that these dimensions are smaller than a typical commercial airline overhead compartment but will generally accomodate a briefcase, computer bag, or backpack. Any bag that does not fit in an overhead compartment must be placed in the luggage tank which is not accessible during the trip. Extra bags are charged $15 each for a single trip.
- Guests are limited to either one set of skis or snowboard along with poles and boots per person or one set of golf clubs. Extra skis, snowboards and golf clubs are charged $15 each for a single trip.
- All bikes are charged a fee of $20 per bike each way.
- If we are unable to fit any item on the bus, we reserve the right to transport it on a later bus and have it delivered direct to your hotel door.
- We reserve the rights to operate coaches which do not have Wi-Fi available, on-board washrooms or with extra legroom.
- All guests must present government issued photo identification or a credit/ debit card that matches the guest's name on the Skylynx trip manifest. Additionally, guests must show their ticket by either printing their ticket in advance or displaying on a mobile device.
For questions, please contact us at: email@example.com or 604-326-1616